Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Double Doozy


We've lost two children to pink eye and Reese also has a double ear infection. But the point is this, no matter how sick Hailey may be (her quote of the day, "my nose is not working right now")....she always remembers to wear her tiara. A true princess never loses sight of the big picture.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

The tiara outshines the runny, red eyes. And I know from personal experience that sparkling jewelry instantly makes all pain go away, so I'd say that you have one smart girl!

Anonymous said...

I love that, despite all their illnesses, Reese is still smiling and Hailey is still a princess. Funny girls :)

the carlson's said...

I agree with Laura! Reese is so happy! Don't you love ear infections?? Peyton has had one continuous one this winter! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I know that it was fun to be at Johns with the whole fam!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations