Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Two of a Kind


So, I've had a few requests for a picture of the baby bump....here she is! I'm almost 31 weeks now, but when I went to the dr. a few days back, she was measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. This is new for me since Reese and Hailey tended to measure 1-2 weeks behind. It looks like this baby may decide to outgrow both of her sisters!

By the way, we laughed at this picture for a good while because Trey told Hailey to put her hands on her hips and lean back (funny advise from someone who has never had to carry a baby!). Anyways, is anyone surprised that Hailes is wearing her favorite nightgown (she asks almost everyday around 3:30-4:00pm if she can put it on because it looks like it might get dark soon) and tiara?

Reese eating a Reese's. Needless to say, she loves them.

And, LOOK CLOSE....A CURL!! Our girl might just get a full head of hair someday! Right now, she loves to brush her.....scalp.

Daddy and Reese hanging out. One of the few moments that Reesie actually sits still. She had just exhausted herself from her new game of "let's hide under the covers and laugh hysterically"

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Ok, you look absolutely great!! That would awesome if you were two weeks ahead!

Anonymous said...

That picture of you and Hailey is too funny. I think that deserves to be in a frame. The baby would probably enjoy it someday when she's older.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your pictures and narration. always have; always will!

the carlson's said...

That is pretty funny! You should put that in Hailey's memory box. She will look back and laugh at that!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations