However, the excitement began before Thanksgiving Day. My dad decided to take all 5 grandkids to Wal-Mart on Weds. to buy a little something special. The kids went crazy. My 8 year old niece Abby has recently become fond of hip-hop music, so PaPa turned it on when they left the house and they were all dancing. If you've ever wanted to know the true personality of my dad, here you go.
The kids also put on a talent show for the adults.
Here's Keely signing and singing Silent Night, Abby and Hailey putting on a puppet show, Trey and Reese hanging out (note the loyalty to the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day), Marcia and Marina watching the entertainment and my Uncle David calling up the birthday boy, Mitch, so we could all sing a loud Happy Birthday for him. I also loved the picture I got of my sister-in-law Tracey and my nephew Connor. Somehow I missed a picture of the other star of the show, Naomi, who was visiting and playing with all the girls and should not be left off the list due to her major role in the production.
Here's Keely signing and singing Silent Night, Abby and Hailey putting on a puppet show, Trey and Reese hanging out (note the loyalty to the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day), Marcia and Marina watching the entertainment and my Uncle David calling up the birthday boy, Mitch, so we could all sing a loud Happy Birthday for him. I also loved the picture I got of my sister-in-law Tracey and my nephew Connor. Somehow I missed a picture of the other star of the show, Naomi, who was visiting and playing with all the girls and should not be left off the list due to her major role in the production.
Trey also snapped a few pictures of my mom and Reese together, but I haven't gotten to download them yet. Reese loves to crawl into my mom's lap and cuddle (and steal her food) with her. It's just the cutest thing to see. The weekend also included a gopher hunt (I will not elaborate), competitive games of Mexican Train and a KU football victory that shook the walls. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!









1 comment:
You ate more than anyone. My "rocking" was just my thing!! It's exercise of the vocals!!
Post a Comment