Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Conversation of the Day

Brought to you by our Hailey. We were in the car on the way to swim lessons when she started off the discussion:
Hailey: Mom, does our car need gas right now?
Me: Nope, we're good.
Hailey: Why do we put gas in the car? I don't remember.
Me: It gives the car energy to run.
Hailey: What do you think gas looks like?
Me: Well...it looks a little bit like water, but we don't ever touch or smell gas because it isn't good for us and it could make us really sick.
Hailey: Yea, babies have gas.
Me: What?
Hailey: Babies, like Landry, they have gas and I don't like to touch it or smell it because it makes me feel sick. What color do you think gas is Mommy? I think it's greeeeeen.

These are the conversations that make aging a bit earlier totally worth it.

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations