Friday, May 22, 2009

Our Graduate

Introducing the 4 year old graduting class of 2009.

Where in the world is Hailey?

Coming down the isle (oh yes, they played Pomp and Circumstance). She even waved at us!

Reese. This was taken after sitting down for 1 minute. After 2 minutes, her patience ran out and she was all over the place.

When the kids were called by name, they got to say what they want to be when they grow up into the microphone. Any guesses of what Hailey said before you see the video? It's too bad that I didn't get her friend, Evan, on video because he said that when he grows up he wants to be a Jedi with two green lightsabers. Want to know how much I don't know about having little boys....I thought they were called lifesavers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Hailey is in the middle of all the tall people! That's a good place to put her!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations