Sunday, May 17, 2009
Keep Her Away From Me
Those were the words I told Trey yesterday. I was referring to child #2. Reese. She went off the deep end. You know, I can take a lot. However, when a certain child takes a MARKER to my furniture, walls, and windows, my patience quickly disappears. OH WAIT, I forgot to mention who else fell victim to Reese's rampage yesterday...my poor, sweet, Landry. At least it was the waterbased markers. So, when I took a damp papertowel and wiped off Landry's head, it just turned her into a member of the Blue Man group. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
Is it bad if i think that is AWESOME!
I guess I shouldn't have told Reese what it's like to be the middle child until she was old enough to handle it emotionally. I completely understand her lashing out.
I hate to say it, but that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I am sure that when Landry is old enough to understand what happened that Reece is going to get some payback.
I think it was hilarious!! I'm sure you were beside yourself...but it makes me laugh so hard...and the farting - cracked me up!!!
HAHA!! I love Landry's happy smile like nothin happened :)
Landry probably doesn't even care!
Landry and Jacob are twins. When ever Jacob was born I stuck a red M&M in his mouth. of course it made everyone think he was bleeding.
I am so glad you have the pics. That's a good day :)
Post a Comment