This is one example of why I think I found a multitude of pictures of his smoker and manly meats on his camera phone. He's officially losing touch with just being a dude. He was actually wearing this headband around the house the other night and had completely forgotten it was on his head.....put there by Hailey of course as they were eating dinner together. But Trey-Trey, you coordinate so well.
Actually, I think this is a good alternative to what I put my father through. When I was little, I would climb in his lap while he sat in his recliner watching football on TV and I would "fix" his hair with my brush and elastic ponytail holders. I would put as many "sprouts" into his hair as possible. He was always a good sport, but did tend to have a sore scalp the next morning. So Trey, I say sport the headbands with pride.









2 comments:
Isn't my older cousin cute?! :)
next can we please see T in that red dance recital tutu!!! please. seriously.
Post a Comment