Friday, June 26, 2009

This Is Not Posed

Hailey and Reese REALLY want to share a bedroom. Problem is, Hailey's a nightowl, Reese is not. Reese is a light sleeper, Hailey likes to sleep in most mornings. So, it just isn't going to work for now. Plus, Reese thinks that when Hailey is in bed with her, it is playtime. However, the other night, they crawled into Reese's bed together and after we finished reading books, Hailey begged me to try it out. So, I did. I told them they had to stay in bed together, they could not fight and they had to go to sleep. This is what they did....no lie. They layed down next to each other and read books (I took off to get the camera because it was too cute)....
and after 5 minutes....they started fighting and had to be separated :).

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations