Want to know why Reese is exhausted? I think it has to do with the fact that my one year old (only for one more week though!) decided to put some crayons in the washer and dryer today when her mother wasn't watching because she was packing the family for vacation. Want to know what crayons in the washer and dryer do to clothes? Well, I'll tell you...they ruin them! Now, I have a load full of clothes that have giant paint looking stains on them AND I have a purple stained dryer. Good thing I'm on vacation and don't have to think about it for a while!

-- Post From My iPhone
2 comments:
Baking Soda helps remove crayon from the clothes. I can't remember how I cleaned my dryer.
I had a similar experience with a red crayon. Good Luck.
Katie! Your family is so adorable! Love all the girls! Tania gave me your blog address! Looks like you guys are doing great! Tell Trey hello
Post a Comment