Friday, June 12, 2009

Tent

And I quote, "Mommy, you are so good at making up stuff like tents." Folks, it's a complex and difficult job and thank goodness I have a college degree to be able to complete these extreme tasks like making tents.

Then again, Hailey also told me the other day, "Mom, you know what....if Daddy didn't go to work, then you would have to go to work. And YOU CAN'T WORK! You're a mommy!" To which I told her that I use to go to work everyday as a teacher before she was born. Her response, "YOU WERE A TEACHER?" (face crinkled as if I've said the most insane thing to her ever). Apparently, according to Hailey my calling was not to be a teacher. However, thankfully I'm gifted at making tents and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches cut into the most amazing shapes :).

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So funny. Chloe does not believe that I was a teacher either. All she knows of teachers are the sweet pre-school teachers and she is correct that I could never have done that. Maybe when she gets to middle school she will believe me.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations