Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Hard To Blog

When you're making a blog book!! Yep, I'm in the midst of turning our blog entries from the last year and a half into a book for our family. Since I stink at scrapbooking, I'm hoping to use the blog as our annual family memory-maker. I'll tell you how it turns out soon.


P.S. The empty pint of ice cream may or may not have been polished off by me. Talk about busted. Why does ice cream make everything better?
-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which site are you using? there is blurb and blog2book.com. i cant download the blurb until i get my computer back. looking forward to seeing the end result though. what a great way to keep track of everything! :) have fun with it!

Katie said...

I'm using blurb. There's also one from LuLu, but blurb seems to be very user friendly. I've already started. It downloads each entry onto it's own page, but I'm changing it up because some of my entries are so short. Plus, I like adding colors and different font, so it's taking me longer. You'll really like it I think!

Lisa said...

I've so been wanting to do that. DOes it take long? How much typically would a book be? I've been blogging for almost 4 years so thats a big book!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations