Sunday, January 3, 2010

She's Going To Kill Me Someday....

But I couldn't resist. I'll probably remove it soon. I'll make this as quick as possible since no one really wants to talk potty training. However, I am proud to announce that Reese is officially out of diapers and a functioning restroom user now. There is one slight difference in the way Reese goes #2 though. I didn't know this until today because she won't tell us when she does go #2. She sneaks off and does her own thing when we aren't watching. I caught her today though. And then I ran and got Trey. We were cracking up so much that we did it. We took a picture.



I say, whatever floats your boat Reese. Go with it. I am wondering how I will explain this "position" to her preschool teachers though when break ends....
-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations