Hailey had to make a poster that was "All About Me." It was really fun because we flipped through a magazine and she picked out all kinds of things that she likes....not difficult to find when princesses and desserts are involved. Plus, you give her markers and glitter and she's one happy girl. Anyways, I took a picture of the finished product and then she wanted to pose for another picture, so she decided to put on make-up while I took it. She loves the spotlight. I have no idea where she gets that :).
When it comes to Reese, she is convinced that she's four like her sister. She will have nothing to do with highchairs and she does not understand why she can't do everything Hailey does. The newest example....the car headphones. If Hailey can wear them, so can she....even if they only stay on for 20 seconds.









No comments:
Post a Comment