Friday, September 12, 2008

It's about time!

Ok, ok, ok....so change isn't always my thing. I registered for this blog back in January with the intent of starting to post entries then and now it's September. I guess that rather than starting with the New Year I'll start with the new school year!

Hailey started preschool this week up at our church. She's in the four year old class. I say this because if you've greeted Hailey lately, then you know she'll say, "Hi, I'm four!" We're still on a birthday high from August. Anyways, she goes three days a week and has loved her first week. Each day when I picked her up she came home talking and talking and talking because she was so excited.

Here's a pic of her before leaving the first day. She's really excited about her rolling backpack this year. We learned last year that she can't carry ones with straps because she tips over since she's so petite (did not inherit that from mom or dad). Personally, I like that the handle is taller than she is!
And while sister is away, Reese and I get to hang out. We started a class at the Little Gym. I don't have a picture of her there, yet...but the child LOVED it. She was all over the place and squealing the entire time. I took this pic of her right after I took Hailey's. I said hi to her and she was waving at me saying hello back

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations