Friday, September 19, 2008

What's "peace and quiet?"

So, since we've moved into the apartment, Reese has decided that I should not have the right to do anything in peace and quiet. Example, taking a shower. She always rips open the curtain and stands there squealing at me the entire time. Today, she took it to a new level. Apparently, just standing and talking isn't fun for her anymore, so she brought along her doodle-pro to help her pass the time. Have I mentioned that I'm ready for our house to be done???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take a camera into the shower with you?!?!

Hard to get upset with that cute smile!!

Katie said...

Ummm...I did have Hailey grab my camera for me to capture the everyday occurance. But no, I normally leave anything that can take pictures far, far away from the shower.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations