Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home....Almost

We went and did our nightly walk through on the house tonight. I finally remembered to bring my camera along and I took a few pictures. We're approximately 6 weeks away from moving in and we can't wait! Hailey has announced that she wants her room to be "all princesses." We shall see about that.


Outside. Doesn't everyone want a porta potty in their front yard?

View from the front door


Family Room

Kitchen

4 comments:

Sarah and Bryant Lee said...

Love the new house! And I definately say keep the port-a-potty! great to see you guys in the blogosphere!

Unknown said...

So cool - looks great! that fireplace rocks! maybe the port-o-potty is where you can get some peace and quiet! lol... :)

the carlson's said...

Looks really nice! I am sure that you are VERY ready to move in! Looks like there is a lot more room than your apartment. :)

Eraina said...

love it

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations