So watch out world, the Smith girls are taking over! Trey and I both feel very blessed and excited to know that we're going to watch three little girls grow up together having sisters. Now, we thought we had our baby name picked out, but APPARENTLY my husband wasn't so keen on the girl name we had chosen. So, back to the drawing board we go....I think it only took us 9 full months to settle on Reese's name, so we've got 5 months left!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Watch Out World
We have some great news to report in the Smith family today! Reese, Trey and I went to the doctor for my sonogram and the baby looks great and healthy! That is, by far, the news we wanted to hear. We also learned that come February, Trey will have no free hands left as in the picture below because he will be carrying around Smith baby GIRL number 3.

So watch out world, the Smith girls are taking over! Trey and I both feel very blessed and excited to know that we're going to watch three little girls grow up together having sisters. Now, we thought we had our baby name picked out, but APPARENTLY my husband wasn't so keen on the girl name we had chosen. So, back to the drawing board we go....I think it only took us 9 full months to settle on Reese's name, so we've got 5 months left!
So watch out world, the Smith girls are taking over! Trey and I both feel very blessed and excited to know that we're going to watch three little girls grow up together having sisters. Now, we thought we had our baby name picked out, but APPARENTLY my husband wasn't so keen on the girl name we had chosen. So, back to the drawing board we go....I think it only took us 9 full months to settle on Reese's name, so we've got 5 months left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Congrats!!!! We could make a basketball team! :) glad to hear all is going well...
Katie and Trey, congrats on a healthy girl!! You got the girls and I got the boys. Ha!! Thanks for sharing!
Ana Castano-Mears
Post a Comment