Hailey and Reese are currently in San Antonio, living it up with Granny and Dan! Landry, Trey and I are headed down there on Saturday for a family wedding. I LOVE WEDDINGS! I'm sure pictures will follow! However, since they've been gone, I've been able to think straight, clean out drawers, go out to eat and tonight, I get to play a little tennis!!!! I do miss those two though! In fact I was thinking today of a conversation that Hailey and I had recently in the car. Went like this:
Hailey: Mommy, what's a vowel?
Me: Well, some letters in the alpahbet are called consonates and some are called vowels. The letters that we call vowels are A,E,I,O and U.
Hailey: Oh....ok.
(thought conversation was over since there was a long pause)
Hailey: Mommy?
Me: Yes
Hailey: Sometimes we can use Y also as a vowel.
Uhhhh...nothing better than thinking you're getting to educate your daughter when, in fact, she already knew the answer and was able to one-up you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment