Have you ever had one of those days? The ones where you try to make lemonade out of lemons, but it just isn't working out? That's today. I'll spare you most of the details, but after a long day (which started at 1:00AM with a cute 5 month old who decided that nighttime sleeping was overrated and screaming would be fun for the entire night) I told Hailey we could go and pick up some new decorations for her very pink bedroom. We get home and Trey has "the look" on his face as he tells me to look at this...

And this...

Reese apparently tsunamied her way through the keyboard in the 3 minutes that Trey was away from her bathing Landry.
Markers, dog bowls, now computers....it's a good thing she's cute. And I didn't think I'd get to post this since my phone completely froze up tonight. Thank goodness Trey knew how to fix it because this teapot is about to blow. I'm quickly realizing why she's crazy about Curious George....they have much in common!
Post From My iPhone
3 comments:
i wonder what even prompts her to think of these things...i just cant imagine...
sorry about the computer.
youre right - good thing she is cute.
I guess if she becomes a famous computer scientist, it may be worth the sacrifice. But I give you both credit for not sending her packing in the moment.
OH MY GOSH!!! And I've been complaining that my "c" key doesn't work well b/c Emma pulled it off when she was oh about 10 months.
I'm really worried that this is what I have to look forward to. Maybe its a good thing I'm not expecting another one anytime soon. Let me know when it changes... then maybe I can *think* about a 3rd :)
Post a Comment