It's H-O-T. So hot that Jakey felt the need to get in the pool yesterday. Most of the time, he was in there with the girls. However, he got left behind when Hailes and Reesie used a little creative thinking. They decided to make their own waterslide. Reese poured and Hailey went down...and then up again...and down...and so on and so forth. Personally, I find that ice cream tames the heat a bit (wait, then again, I also find ice cream to be delicious in January...but it sounds more like a necessity in the summer so I'll stick with this excuse).
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Dog Days of Summer
It's H-O-T. So hot that Jakey felt the need to get in the pool yesterday. Most of the time, he was in there with the girls. However, he got left behind when Hailes and Reesie used a little creative thinking. They decided to make their own waterslide. Reese poured and Hailey went down...and then up again...and down...and so on and so forth. Personally, I find that ice cream tames the heat a bit (wait, then again, I also find ice cream to be delicious in January...but it sounds more like a necessity in the summer so I'll stick with this excuse).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment