Anyone want to guess any possible reasons why Reese had diahhrea today?
And yes, I immediately stopped her from doing this.....the first time I caught her. The second time, I took a picture and then stopped her again. And maybe you're thinking, she didn't drink the water, she just put her face in it. Nope, wrong. When I yelled at her, she came up with a mouthful and spit it in the yard.
Thoughts running through my head right now:
1. And to think....I thought the marker phase was bad. This should be lovely.
2. Are dog water bowls supposed to be just as clean as dogs' mouths?
3. Did I really get a college education to be doing this?
4. Katie Smith for Mother of the Year.









7 comments:
This is the funniest picture ever!!! I wish I could enlarge it to take it all in! This is priceless!
I think I just threw up in my mouth...sick! That is HILARIOUS!!
I.LOVE.THAT.KID!
:) Thanks for the laugh!
LOL!! So is this what I have to look forward to with my 16 month old? Her and Reece seem like 2 peas in a pod :)
Obviously she takes after her Dad, certainlynot her prim and proper mother. Rick
Loved reading your blog and seeing your adorable family....even with this days activities!!!! It was so good to see you on Sunday. Blessings!
Your new little doggie!!!!
Post a Comment