Friday, September 11, 2009
Did You Have To Call Poison Control Today?
I did! Do I even need to say for which child the phone call was directed? Yep...we came home from the gym, I was getting ready to feed Landry, then I noticed Hailey was playing near me and it was WAY TOO QUIET! I immediately went for my bedroom and found the door shut (she only shuts it when she's into something she shouldn't be....she's no dummy....blocking the noise for some extra time), opened the door and found her in my bathroom, going through MEDICINE. She even broke through the child-proof lock. When I saw white powder on her tongue and pills on the floor I knew that I had to make THAT call to poison control. UGH. I love her. I really do. It's Friday though and this mom is tired of destruction and now poisoning in my house. HELP!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
How scary for you!! I hope Reese is ok.
Your brother, Chris, did the same thing with Jennifer English, while in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I drove like h_ _ _ to the hospital so they could vomit!! Wonderful time in my life.
Post a Comment