Friday, September 4, 2009

This Girl....

She may be curious, into everything, a ball of fire, and highly spirited, but she is also very affectionate, always up for a good time and she loves both of her sisters very much. I am thankful that she is not malicious...even when she is destroying something in the house. It is never ill-intentioned, she just has a mind that must see everything for herself. Trey and I are positive that she is going to use all this energy and her outgoing personality to do some incredible stuff in this world....I love watching her grow up. And those big, brown, beautiful eyes....they melt my heart everytime....

Tania sent me all the pictures she took at camp of us. What a gift. Below are two more of my favorites and they remind me of what a great weekend Camp Ozark was for us. Trey loved walking with Hailey as she rode those horses. In fact, Trey loves spending time doing any type of activity with the girls. He is amazing with them and they think the world of him. Hailey often asks him at night when he's putting them to bed if he has to go to work the next day or if he can stay home and just play with her. When it's a Friday and he says he's staying home, she always cheers out loud. It's so cute. I feel blessed to have him as my best friend and for the girls to have him as a dad.

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations