Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Great Birthday

I had a great birthday today. The reasons why, well it can best be summed up by lists of "I Did Not" and "I Did"

I Did Not:
1. Change a diaper today
2. Vaccuum, pick up toys, wash or fold laundry, or do dishes
3. Get up early with the girls

I Did:
1. Go to church with the fam, which is always a great way to start the day
2. Play an hour of tennis
3. Get a pedicure
4. Receive a NEW camera to take pictures of these growing girls
5. Go to a movie and dinner with my hubby
6. Get the CUTEST card from Trey and the girls which listed why each of them loved me.

Thank you to all of my friends and family that called, e-mailed and texted me today. I am reminded of how blessed I am with the friends and family that I have.

Last year I was pregnant, the year before that, Reese was only 2 months old....so it felt good to just be myself this year! For the first time in a few years, I've got a very positive outlook on the upcoming year. I think 32 is going to be fantastic!

2 comments:

rick said...

32 is my favorite number. I am sure it will be a great year. Love Rick

Tracey English said...

Im glad to hear you had such a great day - you deserve it! cant wait to see all of you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations