Sunday, September 20, 2009

You Know It's A New Generation When...

....your two year old can be motivated to use the potty by offerring her an iphone to pass the time.
And in other Smith news this weekend, we have a score to report from the Go-Go's first soccer game. They were defeated...15-2 (I say 15...we lost count). It wasn't pretty. One girl from the other team figured out how fun it was to put the ball into the goal, which spelled trouble for our girls. However, Hailey said she had, "so much fun." I asked her what her favorite part was, and she said, "I touched the ball a few times. Mom, in practice I kick the ball in between the cones, but today, I didn't score....I just touched it." And then she said, "Hey Mom, did you see that really big and pretty butterfly out there?"

Ummmm....she is unlike her mommy on this one. I was the child that found much pleasure in SCORING rather than the nature surrounding the game :). As long as she likes it though, that's all that matters to me!

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations