Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trip to the Park

Great day today! The weather is cooling off a bit (as in, it's very pleasant in the morning), so we headed to the park.
And then we came home....
And Reese decided to personally go after me. Not physically. If you've been reading this blog at all, you know what I mean by the attack on the keyboard, the lipstick and lotion incidents, the sprinkles on my floor...this time she went big. She tried to destroy my vacuum (not on purpose, but she thought...look, there's a yellow vacuum....I bet if I start jumping on it over and over again, it'll be fun!). Let's put it this way, I have no problem vacuuming multiple times a week. I actually LIKE my vacuum. I spend time cleaning it out like the instructions say to do. Who really does that? We have a golden retriever who is adorable...and hairy. Killing my favorite "chore" would really chap my hide. However, just when I thought she had broken it, my handsome prince came home and FIXED IT....YES!!!! And so....today was a great day!

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations