Friday, February 27, 2009

Desserts with Dad

Last night, Hailey and Trey went to "Desserts with Dad" up at her preschool. They got to do a few activities and Hailey made some pretty cute stuff for Trey. Here's the form she filled out on her daddy with her teachers. He also came home with a handmade coaster and a picture puzzle of the two of them together. They got to make rootbeer floats for dessert. Tonight they're off to Sesame Street Live to see Elmo! Ahhh...the life of a four year old....
While Trey and Hailes were out, Landry, Reese and I held down the fort at home. We decided to get the camera out and take a few pictures. Reesie wanted to take one with her sister, who is now THREE weeks old and growing fast.

And then I took a few of Landry. I believe she is already practicing to defend herself against her sisters. She says, "don't even think about messing with me!"

And once Trey got home with Hailey, Reese started "dancing." She tends to get quite excited when her dad is home because she knows that running and roughhousing will be on the list of things to do. We caught her doing a little crazy Reese action here...

2 comments:

the carlson's said...

Wow Katie! How do you do it? I totally envy you. I would love to have 3 kids, but my 1 daughter is running me around in circles getting into every cupboard that's not locked and managing to take EVERYTHING out of it! Oh well, how fun! You have the CUTEST little girls around...you should be so proud. Their smiles light up the room and I still think Reese looks so much like your mom!

Anonymous said...

I know this is an odd comment, but I'm really impressed that, as young as Reese is, she can match pitch when she sings. Sign that girl up for choir!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations