Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Uhhhh.....

We leave for the hospital in a day and a half. This had better not be our new license plate when we come home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better that 14 from the lady who just had octuplets...isn't that a pleasant thought. Thank goodness the Master's comes in April.

Anonymous said...

I can become your au pair if you have 5 kids! :)

Papaw said...

It could be worse Katie! Anita and I have a cousin (her side of the family BTW) who, after she had her last child (#6) got a license plate that said "6NDUN"! So be thankful for 3! Tell Trey, he is welcome anytime he needs a shot of testosterone...we'll go shoot guns or sit around and man-stories! Our prayers are with you!

the carlson's said...

I would laugh a lot if you came home with 5 kids! Where did you see that license plate??? Best wishes tomorrow - I will be sending lots of love your way!

Karin said...

Katie - those people go to my church!! And yes...5 girls..all of them around the teenage years right now - can you even imagine? :) Your 3 will be a breeze.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations