Sunday, February 8, 2009

Landry Grace Smith

Words cannot describe how happy we are at the Smith house. Landry arrived on Thursday at 5:30pm, weighing 7 lbs 15 oz. and was 20 inches long. She's healthy, has a full head of dark hair and is doing just beautifully. Hailey was cautious to see her at the hospital and kept quiet, but since she's been home, Hailey has been very helpful with her new sister and is giving her lots of kisses. Reese...well, just as she's always been, Reese loves her, is very excited, and we're just trying to keep her from squishing her everytime she sees her and yells, "BABY!!!!!" We got to see Opa at the hospital and Granny came too to see her. Aunt Rhonda has been doing a fabulous job holding down the fort around here while we learn the new way of life with three. And PaPa made a trip to Texas too on Friday for the weekend to see all the Smith grandgirls. We feel blessed....very, very blessed. Here are some pics!
checking in to the hospital!
Daddy holding Landry for the 1st time.
Landry Grace Smith
Family of Five!
Getting ready to leave the hospital. Check out the dark hair!
Daddy and his girls....wait, where's Reesie?
Hanging out and reading in Landry's carseat of course!
Too cute.

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!!

Alicia said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her the next time I'm home. I hope she's a great sleeper for you.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, sweet, beautiful family! Can't wait to see everyone.

Tracey English said...

You all look great and she is beautiful! So nice to finally see her. I hope we can make it down to Dallas very soon!

Karin said...

She's beautiful Katie!! Can't wait to meet her....

Papaw said...

I can't wait to meet this precious little girl! I suggest we keep her away from Mark and Luke for a little while longer! Anita and I love you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Omg she is precious! And I LOVE the last picture of her and Hailey! So adorable!

Eraina said...

Absolutely beautiful Katie - I love her. Family of Five pic is the best. Wow.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations