On another note, Trey and I would like to "thank" the classmate in Hailey's school who informed her today that mosquitos are not only bugs that fly around, but they like to (and I quote) "suck your blood." This should help us clear up the bug fear :). Happy Spring!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
All Smiles, No Foolin'!
Today was a good day. Hailey took her spring school pictures, Reesie was happy and her usual full-of-energy self, and Landry decided to actually sleep a little bit longer last night!!! Plus, I got to go running/walking in this 75 degree weather....HEAVEN! Hailey and Reese want to share a room and climbed in bed together for a bit tonight after book time and I caught a picture of it. Of course, they didn't make it too long together before they needed to be separated, but it's the moments that count, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Mosquitos Suck blood? Really???
Well, maybe Mark Garrett can do his fly imitation for Hailey...Uncle Mark taught him that one so you can imagine how it went over.
Love the mosquito comment...great new blog. Im embarrassed to say I havent even VENTURED into blogging...how do you have time??
Post a Comment