Tuesday, April 14, 2009
You Win Some and You Lose Some
I really wanted to get a cute picture with all the girls on Sunday in their Easter dresses together. One that I could frame. The first one with all three of them together that would just scream, ADORABLE, when people saw it. Not this Easter my friends. This one picture basically sums up the rest of the 30 I took... Go ahead and laugh....Trey and I sure did. I recommend clicking on the picture to see the full size effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I think you should frame that picture anyway. It may not be "adorable," but it's most certainly priceless. Kadon and I laughed a lot. :)
I'm dying laughing after looking at the first picture a little bigger... love it. Grace is totally going through that weird smile phase. How do you teach your kids to smile naturally?
Ha ha! love it...
That's awesome! They will love this when they get older! Good one.
Post a Comment