Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feeling Spiffy!

I mean, my blog is feeling spiffy that is! Since I'm not getting a make-over any time soon, I might as well update the blog, right? If any of you are in need of a good old blog makeover, you should check out Custom Blog Designs. Diana was easy to work with and did a great job of listening to what I wanted and applying it. Now when I blog at least I'll have a pretty page to view!

In other Smith news, I've lost my husband for the weekend. It happens every year. It's called, The Masters. In this family, we say, Go Tiger!

3 comments:

Laura Hodson said...

Cute new blog! I love it :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the new blog - very spiffy! I have been trying to do my own 'improvements' using www.thecutestblogontheblock.com website, but man I might give Diana a try! Just takes so much time that I think leaving it to the pros might be well worth it... hope ya'll have a wonderful Easter! :)

Shannon said...

Nice blog design. I love it.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations