We'll title this one, The Tooth Fairy:
Hailey: MOM LOOK, I found a penny.
Me: Nice job Hailes!
Hailey: I'm going to put it under my pillow.
Me: Ok.....why under your pillow?
Hailey: BECAUSE MOM, that's what you do. The Tooth Fairy will come and take the penny and leave me a present!
Me: You think so? I think the Tooth Fairy comes if you...
Hailey: The Tooth Fairy comes when you leave money under your pillow!
Conversation ends because this is one of those situations where I know to pick my battles...and this is not one I want to pick, so I leave it alone.
Twenty minutes later...
Me: HAILEY, where are you?
Hailey: I'M IN MY BED WAITING ON THE TOOTH FAIRY TO BRING ME A PRESENT BECAUSE THE PENNY IS UNDER MY PILLOW!!
Maybe I should have elaborated a bit more on the Tooth Fairy after all....
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Didn't we have the same conversation so many years ago??????
Post a Comment