Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm twittling my thumbs and whistling...

because I don't know what to do with myself! It's just me and Landry today and that isn't going to change for the next FEW DAYS!!! Uncle Kyle came up this weekend for a great visit and when he left, he took two of my kids and my husband with him! That's right, Hailey and Reese are off to San Antonio to visit Granny and Dan, Uncle Kyle, Opa and Mimi and the rest of Trey's side of the family for a few days! Trey's going to hop a flight back to Dallas tonight. Granny is on Spring Break and apparently wants to stay really busy on her vacation! Hailey is especially pumped for the trip because she's got lots of ideas of things they can all do together. I am looking forward to a little down time with no Barney, Dora, Wonder Pets, Diego, you get the idea....but I must admit, I miss hearing the buzzing all over the house....that's a nice way of saying screaming :). I'm sure I can find a way to fill my time though!!

Here's crazy Uncle Kyle getting ready to take off with the girlies! Thanks for driving them Kyle!

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations