Hailey had dance today and parents were invited to observe. I love these days. This child of ours is so fun to watch. She is the girly-girl of the family. She knows and adores all the Disney princesses. She loves to wear skirts, dresses, tiaras, headbands and dress-up clothes. She's nurturing and thoughtful with a dash of stubborness. However, she is not fond of bugs. Last week when it warmed up for a bit and she and Reese were playing outside, she did have a mini-meltdown over the fact that she has to share the outdoors with all of God's lovely little creatures. I believe the conversation ended with Trey and I saying, "get over it." Her personality is one which will keep Trey and I on our toes for YEARS to come, but there is nothing better than hearing her tell us how much she loves us because she is not afraid to tell you what she thinks and feels....at all times. Wonder where she gets that?
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
That is too funny and cute all at the same time! What it would be like to be a 4 year old all over again!
She's a star
Oh my--the bugs. Chloe went through this last year! Matt had to remove and take apart her playhouse outside because of the shrieks and shrills we had to endure b/c bugs got inside. Of course, now she wants to know where the playhouse is and why we took it down b/c of bugs. OY!
Post a Comment