Sound weird? It's TRUE! When I was in the 8th grade, our family had a foreign exchange student come to live with us. His name--Edu--and he's from Brazil. He was only supposed to stay a short time with us, but he fit in so well with my family that he ended up staying much longer. And the relationship with our family did not end after he left. In fact, my parents have gone to visit him and his family in Brazil AND when he got married my mom and dad participated in the ceremony and went on his honeymoon with him and Marcia. I've often said that he's the favorite child of the family. Now, he lives in Houston with his wife Marcia (she's just as warm and fun to be around as he is) and their 3 year old, Marina. They came up to visit last weekend, along with his cousin Ricardo, and we had a great time with all of them! Unfortunately, the weekend went by too fast and I didn't get a picture of all of us together, but I got one of Marina and Hailey playing outside. COME BACK SOON EDU AND FAMILY!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
You ARE a talented writer.
Post a Comment