Wednesday, March 18, 2009

They're Baaaaack!

So, I haven't posted in a while. Mainly because my inspirations (aka my kids) were out of town last week! The break....FAB-U-LOUS, I must admit. I'm always nervous to leave the girls, I think it's the built-in-mommy-fear factor that magically appears once you have kids. You know you need a break sometimes, but you hate to leave the kids. However, I got to spend five days alone with Trey and Landry. It was great to have some one-on-one time with her and to relax. And, it allowed me to catch up on some sleep, get some more decorating done around this house, play a little tennis (hehe!), and to actually get out and remember that there is a world that functions even while I've been at home with a newborn the past 6 weeks. Thank you so much Granny and Dan for your help!

Hailey and Reese had a great time. Here's the list of things that I can remember they did...(I'm taking a big breath in right now since there are so many things to list here)...went to Chuckie Cheese twice, went to Sea World (where Hailey got to feed dolphins....no fair says the mommy), went to Kiddie Park (an amusement park for little ones), went to the San Antonio Children's Museum, went to Rainforest Cafe, made Easter eggs, and made ice cream cone cupcakes. WHEW! Life isn't too shabby for Hailes and Reesie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh they lit the town! Hit all the highlights... I showed Kenna the Kiddie Park picture with her and Hailes the other day and she thought it was Adelyn! she remembered the park but not looking like a little toddler... too funny!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations