Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Really Want to Keep this Dress on FOREVER!

These were the words that Hailey kept saying over, and over, and over and....OVER again last week. She's outgrown all of her spring/summer clothes from last summer, so I found a dress last week that had butterflies on them and got it for her. Well, she liked it so much that she cried for 30 minutes about taking it off for a bath. After a while, I just pulled the ole' camera out and decided to share our "discussion" (that we were having for the millioneth time) with all of you :). Enjoy.

3 comments:

Shea said...

Oh my goodness! That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I miss yall!

Unknown said...

O.k she and Kenna could REALLY be best buds... It all makes so much since to them and then we have to go and say no.... ahh!!! :P

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations