Happy Birthday PaPa! Looking good!!! When Hailey and I were talking about family last night and PaPa's name came up, she said, "he's so silly!" He has earned the reputation of being silly, fun, funny and crazy by my girls. But to me, he's that, but so much more. He's always up for a good time and for living life to the fullest and he's passionate about helping people whether it be through his job or the many community and church activities that he's involved in. He's loyal, loving, energetic and thoughtful. There is no slowing him down as time goes on. The picture above was from the Final 4 in San Antonio last year....it was a weekend full of excitement and joy. I'm very proud to have him as a father (except for the time when he had my name announced on the loudspeaker at K-Mart when I was a teenager....at that time, I was mortified :). PaPa, it hasn't been an easy year, but you're doing great and we all love you very much!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Happy Birthday PaPa!!
Happy Birthday PaPa! Looking good!!! When Hailey and I were talking about family last night and PaPa's name came up, she said, "he's so silly!" He has earned the reputation of being silly, fun, funny and crazy by my girls. But to me, he's that, but so much more. He's always up for a good time and for living life to the fullest and he's passionate about helping people whether it be through his job or the many community and church activities that he's involved in. He's loyal, loving, energetic and thoughtful. There is no slowing him down as time goes on. The picture above was from the Final 4 in San Antonio last year....it was a weekend full of excitement and joy. I'm very proud to have him as a father (except for the time when he had my name announced on the loudspeaker at K-Mart when I was a teenager....at that time, I was mortified :). PaPa, it hasn't been an easy year, but you're doing great and we all love you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Katie - Your Dad told me about your blog several weeks ago. I just now took the time to open it and read some. You truly have a gift Katie. Your writing is suberb. What a way to communicate with your family and friends and in such an eloquent way.
Cindy Freeland
Tell your dad happy birthday from me as well!! And, I do agree with Cindy...I can tell you love to write. You are very good at it and it is so fun to read your stories! Hope you have had a little more sleep now...I have to admit - you cracked me up while I was reading your next blog!
I did not know "women" like I do now. I would never call for you on the loud speaker today!!! I'd call your cell phone.
Post a Comment