I'm really wanting a new dog these days. The problem is that when I'm not with the children I'm certain that it's time. And then when I'm around the girls and there is constant noise, I wonder what in the heck is wrong with me for wanting to add something else to our life. And so....until the internal battle is figured out, we're dog sitting.
We got to keep Hope for five nights. I'm still in love with her and I've nominated myself as her doggie godmama. She decided she wanted to start sleeping on the bed with us. I haven't improved much in my ability to kick a sweet golden off of my bed.....it just doesn't feel right.

And we also dog sat for a friend for a week. Little Ellie came to stay with us and she was just precious too. I also have not improved in my ability to kick dogs off of furniture.

The house just feels like a home when a dog is in it! Who needs me to keep their dog and teach him/her bad habits?









No comments:
Post a Comment