Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Step Away From The Children

Painful day here.

First, this tough chick had her 4 year old check up. Four shots, one finger prick and one flu mist vaccine later, and she got a milkshake and got to pick whatever she wanted for dinner. She chose Freebirds, duh!


Then, while bathing the girls, my feet slipped out from under me, I fell forward into the tub while my finger jabbed straight into Hailey's eye. Horrible. Her scream was filled with pain and I thought we were going to have to make an ER trip. As of now, her eye is all red, but vision is ok.


Then while brushing Landry's hair, post bath, she got up and moved while I wasn't watching and the back end of the brush....went straight into her eye!!


Holy moly what is wrong with me tonight? Good thing the kids were tired (and now partially blind too) and ready to go to bed early. In the words of Hailey, "Mom, I think there might be something wrong with your fingers tonight."

It's time for me to do something that does not involve fine motor skills.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations