Friday, August 26, 2011

It Tastes Like Candy!

We introduced edamame beans to the girls at dinner the other night. I knew that if Landry tried them, she'd like them. This is our process of getting a 2 1/2 year old to try new things. It takes chanting, maybe a bit of fibbing and persistence.
You think she likes candy? You tell her something tastes like candy and my girl can't refuse!

4 comments:

Laura Hodson said...

Edamame? What happened to "I don't eat broccoli" Katie?

Katie said...

She grew up, decided she actually likes broccoli and vegetables, and turned into "that" mom who forces her own children to eat veggies too. How BORING am I?

Allie Confer said...

I've said before how I think Landry looks like Laura when she was little, but when you add her saying "I don't like it!" - the resemblance is uncanny!

Laura Hodson said...

You can chant all you want, I still wouldn't try the edamame. Both when I was young and now.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations