And she's off to 1st grade!!! She picked out her entire outfit, styled her own hair and made sure to accessorize!! She didn't even want us to take us to school and walk her in because she loves the bus!
I love how brave she is....no fear! She's excited to start first grade and meet new friends!
Trey loves taking her to the bus each morning and sending her off. It's precious.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Laura Hodson
said...
Tell her not to spit on anybody on the bus! Hope she has a great year :)
I'm a stay-at-home mom to three girls. Hailey is 9, Reese is 6 and Landry is 4. In my "spare" time I enjoy hanging out with my hubby, chasing after our golden retriever, Tucker, running, being outdoors, reading and blogging.
1 comment:
Tell her not to spit on anybody on the bus! Hope she has a great year :)
Post a Comment