Anyone want to guess what Hailey's two activities are for now? She's starting Girl Scouts (get your cookie orders ready!) AND this week she is extremely excited about starting....HIP HOP DANCING!!! (if I didn't birth her myself, I swear I wouldn't know if I'd believe we share genes)
And Reese is in soccer (her daddy's one of the coaches and I'm so glad because that girl is a handful!) and she and Landry are either going to do a little gymnastics together or swim lessons!!
I'm hoping to continue to be able to play tennis once or twice a week. You would think that would be easy to do, right? Nope. But, I've learned that I'm so much happier when I get to go out and socialize and smack that little yellow ball around (actually, I think most of them are green although they say yellow...), so I'm trying to make it work!
And as hard as I try to play tennis, Trey tries to work in a round of golf too, but it isn't easy. And, he loves to BBQ (convenient for me!) and after our Colorado trip, he has a new passion....fly fishing.
So, here's to staying busy and living life!









1 comment:
Just hope they don't get too many activities they like or you won't be able to play tennis!! Chloe needs to par back on her extra-curricular activities--we're up to 6 now and she doesn't want to give any up!
Post a Comment