I'm a bit late with the post (have you seen how crazy Reese has been lately?...chasing her around doesn't lend too much time for blogging), but Hailey had a very small party at Chuck E Cheese for her birthday. She and I are heading out to DISNEY WORLD (yaaaawhooooo!!!!) this week and that's her big birthday present, but I told her she could take just a couple of friends and her sister to Chuck's to celebrate the big 5. She said she only wanted girls....EXCEPT for her daddy. So, we picked almost all the girls up since they live so close and we drove a very excited bunch of giddy 5 year olds to party!! I took a video that shows the screaming that went on in the car....I'll try to attach it. It's loud and high pitched, but it was so fun to watch them all have a blast together. If it isn't obvious, I took it when we were pulling in to the parking lot.
Here are a few pics of the girls having fun!









1 comment:
Happy 5th Birthday to Hailey! I can't believe our girls are 5! Have fun at Disney World---what a fabulous present.
Post a Comment