Monday, August 17, 2009

The Tiny Tornado

That's our current nickname for Roo. She has discovered my bathroom drawers. She is not allowed in them. She does not believe me....I fear silence in the house because it means she's snuck into my bathroom, shut the doors and has her head buried in "treasures."
It started the night before we left town this weekend. She got ahold of a tube of lipstick...put it all over the tile and bathmats, stepped in it, and walked out onto our bedroom carpet with it on her feet. I still haven't gotten of out of the carpet (advice or tips welcome on lipstick removal).
Last night she sprayed hairspray on the floors.
Then today she climbed on a counter and I caught her playing with Trey's razor...scary!
Next she found a bottle of lotion and emptied it on my carpet. Hello timeout.






Then she took a nap and came downstairs with this hat on backwards....by the way the hat says, "I Wish for Fish." I should have known more trouble was on the way.



Finally she ended the day with one more sneaky trip to the bathroom where she decided to....(drumroll)... eat mascara and smear it all over. She then became reaquainted with timeout.



This is why I end up taking tennis pictures like this with my Tuesday night girls.



Trey and I think that once this two year old can channel her energy on sports, we will have a solution to the marker and drawer digging issues! Until then, if we come to your house...I apologize in advance!
-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Tracey English said...

She truly makes Connor look like a saint. Truly. I didnt think that was possible. Scary. :)

Anonymous said...

Too bad we didn't get the lipstick pictures from Thursday night to add to this post! I will send you some pictures via email this week so that you can post about camp and then will have a CD in the mail to you this weekend with all of the pictures!!!

Bonney said...

Oh my....never mind the invite to our house this weekend. We'll see ya in a couple of years!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations