Saturday, August 8, 2009

So Far Today...

Reese has:
1. Knocked over two full length manequins in a golf store causing a "bomb-like" sound (according to Trey) to echo through the isles.
2. Gotten herself wedged into her childsized, plastic shopping cart. So stuck, that when Trey went upstairs she was laying sideways on the ground saying, "help me!"
3. Been busted for walking across the window ledges in our house. Note: the window ledges are approximately two feet off the ground and she was just strolling along it.
4. Written on Hailey's walls (ok, this happened yesterday, but still...I'm proving a point here).
5. Stepped in Jake's dog bowl, causing it to crash into the water bowl and spill everywhere, while she simultaneously took a spill.

To be honest, when I started this list, I thought it was going to be about 15 statements deep. I feel like it should be 30. She's crazy . Really. The girl is certafiable somedays. There's a reason we call her "Roo BEAR." Can't help but love her!! She's now in bed and I'm hoping the list is done for the day....but you never, ever, truly know with her...

And in other news....Landry decided to sit-up today on her own!!! YEA Landry!!!

1 comment:

Eraina said...

no way that Landry is already sitting up. really??!!!!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations