Someday....I'm going to capture pictures of the girls together...pictures that I can frame....pictures that show how much this 6 month old loves her older sister. Until then...I'll just post these on the blog for entertainment.
-- Post From My iPhone
2 comments:
Laura Hodson
said...
These made me laugh so hard my stomach hurts! #2 deserves a frame for sure! It should be saved for things such as slideshows for Senior year, weddings, etc.
I'm a stay-at-home mom to three girls. Hailey is 9, Reese is 6 and Landry is 4. In my "spare" time I enjoy hanging out with my hubby, chasing after our golden retriever, Tucker, running, being outdoors, reading and blogging.
2 comments:
These made me laugh so hard my stomach hurts! #2 deserves a frame for sure! It should be saved for things such as slideshows for Senior year, weddings, etc.
I can't get enough of these pictures!
Post a Comment