The recipe to the ideal meal time:
1. Trey got home EARLY (wooooohooooo) from work AND he smoked up some tummy chicken and veggies.
2. Hailey and Reese helped me prepare rolls

and we cut up fresh strawberries and bananas (and threw in some blueberries).

3. We prayed together as a family.

4. We ALL (including Miss Picky Eater Hailey) enjoyed all the food together...yes, this included broccoli.

5. There was even dancing to the background music (did I mention all TV's were off!).

6. We had a built-in vacuum cleaner sitting below Reese.

7. We finished off the night with time at the park and the girls practiced riding their scooters and tricycles outside. Then, baths, books and a little downtime....ahhhh.
-- Post From My iPhone









2 comments:
You are so right - sounds like the PERFECT evening and meal!!! :)
Sounds nice. We love family dinners too. I'm laughing though that in every picture of Reece she is standing in her chair... that is TOTALLY Emma... thankfully I can still strap her into a chair, but she LOVES to stand in chairs!
Post a Comment